1.21.2007

Cagematch

So last night I performed twice. I had an 8 o'clock show with Cowlick at the Playground and had an absolute blast. I love those guys. It's really a group that makes you feel comfortable doing just about anything. On top of that, we had a great crowd with lots of evergy that helped fuel the performers. The other groups had good shows too. Always a good time.

After that, I had a midnight show at the iO Cagematch. Our group, Hell Hath No Fury, is composed of people who have all been cut, dropped, passed over, or otherwise disrespected by iO. What a fun group. Seriously. We've performed together twice, but never really rehearsed. The shows have still been north of solid. I hope we can stay in the race. The cagematch has a bracket system based on audience votes. We've advanced to the elite 8. Fun times.

No comments: