2.21.2007

Big ol' bum

Man, I am a big ol' bum. It's been about a week since my last post, and I feel like I haven't done much in that week.

I have. I readied content for publication for the magazine. That's one thing.

I got fairly drunk both weekend nights. That's something. Something I don't do much these days. I still go out and have a good time with the best of 'em, but rarely on consecutive nights.

I guess this is how I used to feel all the time in my cubicle job. Like a worker bee. Like I haven't really accomplished much, except to work all day and drink all night.

Not to trash cubicle jobs. Mine did a lot of good things for me. I just don't really want to go back.

So yeah. I'm a bum. A generally gleeful bum.

And by the way, non Chicagoans. When it's been hovering around 10 degrees for a month, 46 and sunny feels like nirvana.

No comments: