I feel like admitting some things.
- I get separation anxiety like a needy beagle.
- I've been reading "The Omnivore's Dilemma" for a million years, and am really enjoying it... but still can't shake an addiction to soda. I drink very little alcohol these days, and eat very little red meat. I've never smoked, except for the occasional big stupid stogie on a nice summer night. But soda? This pointless, bubbly corn syrup? Hooked.
- I think "Mandolin Rain" by Bruce Hornsby might be one of my favorite songs ever. (though that's not really a secret. I've told lots of people how ridiculously great I find that song...)
- On my television right now? "Sleeping with the Enemy".
- I sometimes just get on Google Maps and wander through towns and cities to which I've never been.
There. I feel better. Thanks internets. You are the lapsed protestant's trivial confessional.