10.23.2006

The deal.

Man, cats get the deal. It's a dog's life? Hope not. I feel kinda like this gal lately. As my previous posts imply, I fully blame the weather. Either way, I just sort of feel like napping. It's not to be.

It's a deadline week for me, but I have a real penchant for procrastination. To say the least. Working from home has actually helped me curb that instinct. I've had no choice. So I allow myself little diversions. A few minutes on the phone here. A few minutes to check email there. Some blog time. And then it's back to work.

Tonight might be a late one, but it will be a late one in my own home instead of a late one in a cubicle. I might even take the time to take a little nap of my own on my... purple couch. Yeah, blogosphere. My couch is purple. It has a matching chair, too. What can I say? I'm a Prince fan. A cheap, cheap Prince fan.

No comments: